Sunday 7 October 2012

My M.A.C. Love Affair

A peek into my make-up bag will tell you that I am obsessed with M.A.C. cosmetics. I love the chic black packaging, the silver embossed M.A.C. logo, but most of all, I love the products themselves. My love affair began at least five years ago when I first experienced the M.A.C. powder blusher in Pink Swoon - I was hooked from the beginning! The list of M.A.C. products that I rely on has grown steadily over the years, so here is a look at my top 5 products!

1.

 Powder Blush

powder blusher in Pink Swoon
£17.50
I love this product because it makes my otherwise-pale-cheeks look rosy and healthy every single day. I apply my foundation first, and then the loose powder (below), and then the blusher on top. It's great for highlighting your cheekbones and giving you that extra glow! I really couldn't do without it!
2.
 Select Sheer/Loose

sheer loose powder in NC15
£20.00
This powder is perfect for putting on top of liquid foundation as it really gives the skin that youthful dewy look that everyone desires. Like the blusher, I use it every day to give my skin that extra glow, and to even out my skin tone.
3.
 182 Buffer Brush
182 buffer brush
£32.50

I have had this brush for at least two years, and it is perfect for applying the above two products. It is a ridiculously soft brush, made from goat hair, and has lasted incredibly well. Don't forget to wash your brushes weekly to rid them of any bacteria and built up make-up!

4.



 Eye Shadow

eyeshadow in texture
£12.00

This eyeshadow is the newest M.A.C. product in my make-up bag (bought only two weeks ago), and I am so glad that I have discovered it! It is a great all-round eyeshadow, not too heavy, yet just enough to enhance the eyes and make an impression. My life often involves a long day at the office, and then going out afterwards, and this eyeshadow is great for day and night.

5.
 228 Mini Shader Brush

228 mini shader brush
£16.00

This brush is another recent addition to my make-up bag, and as with the eyeshadow, I am delighted with my purchase! It is small and thin enough to fit in my make-up when I need it to, and it is the perfect multi-functional eyeshadow brush; as well as using it for my lids, I also use it in the outer V of my eye, as it is dainty enough to give the right effect.

What are your M.A.C. must haves?

Love Lucy x


1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete