Monday 1 April 2013

April Wish List: Top Ten

For those of us living in the UK, March was a pretty chilly month, and if the weather reports are to be listened to, April isn't looking too promising either. As depressing as this may initially seem, I am inclined to use this unseasonal cold-snap to practice my styling for the colder seasons (although the high street is evidently trying to pretend that kinder weather is on the way, and Spring/Summer 2013 clothes are all that can be found in the shops!). I have chosen bright but layer-able clothes for this month's Wish List - such as the pink Topshop cami and the Next blue pac-a-mac - this way I can wear spring colours whilst protecting against the undesirable weather. I have also included Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette to bring some Spring scents into my life! So, here's a look at my Top Ten for April:

1.

WHISTLES
blue wooster tote (in the sale!)
£90

2.


MARC JACOBS
daisy eau de toilette 50ml
£45

3.


NEXT
blue pac-a-mac
£28

4.

DAISY
aura chakra bracelet in 24c gold
£86

5.


TOPSHOP
pink strappy cami
£18

6.


TOPSHOP
love tube skirt
£22

7.


BURBERRY PRORSUM
metallic python bow belt in teal blue
£495

8.


CHANEL
le vernis nail colour in rose exuberant
£18

9.

ZARA
zebra pattern jacquard coat
£89.99

10.

TOPSHOP
soldier colour block platforms
£80

So, I know it's cold out there, but do try to layer up some colours to put some cheer into your days! I'm also going to make sure that I up my exercise and eat cleanly (especially after all those Easter eggs!), and I'm hoping these little things will make a big difference in my attitude towards this dreary weather. 

What will you be wearing this April to cheer yourself up?

Love Lucy x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, amazing Blog! <3

    Do you want to follow each other ? :)

    ReplyDelete